Tired of ground sleeping in a tent
Need some help please:
The wife wants me to look into a camping trailer for us, she is tired of ground sleeping in a tent. So I have a few requirements, lets see if they can be met.
1) Queen size bed
2) Access to cargo during stops on ride
3) Ability to set up tent WITH OUT unloading trailer
4) enough storage for two people, clothes, food, camp gear
5) enough extra storage for wife hitting various Flea Markets
6) does NOT look like kleenex box on wheels
Anyone have a suggestion that meets most or all of these requirements ?