The frustrations of having a cold and Raynaud’s
The frustrations of having a cold and Raynaud’s:
1) not knowing if you feel cold because you have a fever or if you’re starting a flare and just haven’t noticed a color change yet
2) realizing you’re running a “Raynaud’s fever” and trying to convince your boss that a body temperature of less than 95 degrees is possible, albeit painful
3) wondering if you should try the age-old method of “dropping” your fever with Motrin, despite the fact that you’re already flipping freezing and want to just feel better for 5 stinking minutes.
4) trying to decide if you should call in to work tomorrow or deal with it, because you don’t really know if your fever is because of a cold or a flare
5) trying to get someone to understand that the lovely cup of hot tea they made for you will burn your mouth and feel so good in your stomach all at the same time…But that burned mouth has you hesitant to drink
6) knowing that the only people who will really get this are other Frosties or their families.