I’m so close to buying a TNT 125 on finance
Hey guys, I’m looking for some information, if you all could help me.
I’m so close to buying a TNT 125 on finance, but I’d just like to know a bit more about thee bike before I take the plunge.
1) It’s a small bike with a tiny rear, so can you get a bracket to allow panniers or a top box to fit to it?
2) Obviously, it’s a 125 so I don’t expect warp speed, but what’s the top speed of this bike on a bypass, for instance? If it reaches 70 comfortably, then great.
3) Petrol consumption. In my Lexmoto ZSX-R, £10 of petrol will last me a week or more riding 5 days a week. How is this in comparison?
4) Servicing and maintenance. Are parts easily sourced, and are they fairly cheap to service?
5) Modifications. I’ve heard the bike is only just gaining fair popularity in the UK, but are there a few modifications around to add to the bike, namely cosmetic stuff?
I think that’s enough for know, but I’ll pick your brains if I think of more. Thank you so much for any help you can give!